Thursday, October 1, 2009

One last hurrah! Beach Day



Tim and I decided to take the boys to the beach for one last hurrah before it gets to cold.


The water was about 60 degrees but the boys had a blast.  They would live in the water if I let them.

Dan was lucky because he had a wetsuit.  (thanks to cousin Peter!)  I think we might need to make an investment for some skim boards, boogie boards and wetsuits.

Dad helped the boys build Hogwarts.  It was destroyed minutes after I took this picture.


I found this starfish washed up on shore.

2 comments:

abbie higginson said...

I cannot even believe how big David has gotton. How old is he anyway? 8 or 9? Older???

Vanessa Shannon said...

You guys have only been there a couple of months and it seems like you have lived there forever. I guess thats a good thing right!? Glad you are enjoying your new home.