Sunday, September 6, 2009
Chewbacca anyone?
Recently I have started to feel a little bit like chewbacca. It is not that I like to moan and grown and yell in a made up language (although I do that to my husband sometimes, not in a perverted way you nasty minded siblings) It's my hair.. I think my hair is getting OOC. (out of control.) So let me propose to all of my 10 friends.. Shall I cut it off? Again? I will post some pics of what I have looked like in the past and I need a good firm vote. I will do what the vote dictates..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Kristin, I can't read this blog anymore. It makes me too sad to know you are 10,000 miles away. However, as I read every comment and blog again, I laughed out loud. You really DO LIVE IN A CUCKOO NEST!!!
I like your hair long. It is beautiful. However, I also like the chin-length blond. -- Not so much the black-do at the capital bldg.
You actually look a lot younger with the long locks, and more sophisticated with the chin length.xoxoxox
I dont know if I count as one of your 10 friends but Im going to cast my vote anyway....I think you should cut it. Its gorgeous as it is...dont get me wrong but I think you looked cute with it shorter! Miss you guys :)
Cut it!!! I love it short, like shoulder length.
Oooo. I can't decide. I love change! And I'm into change right now, so I say cut it! Good Luck! ;)
p.s. I left another comment on a older post. do you have it set up to email you when a comment is made?
Looks like I missed the voting. Good thing; I'm indecisive on this issue.
I say cut it! It's just hair- it will grow back...:) I'm so sad we didn't get together befor you left. Please keep your blog updated so we know what's going on in the cuckoo's nest! :)
yes, cut it into choppy onion layers. then send the leftovers to me as i am going bald in my old age and emma wont share her hair with me.a
Post a Comment