Wednesday, September 9, 2009
A new pet? I think not.
We found a new friend in our garage. These little buggers are all over Delaware. I have to be careful when I jog because I've already smashed one. I insisted to the kids that this ugly mugly would be better off living in the wild. So now he lives in our front yard.
The kids were really smitten with him. I wondered if he was a Prince in disguise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Did that totally sick you out to step on a frog??? They are big and you would have felt a gross squish under your foot. I would have died!
Forgot to say that I am dying about your new house! It is soo dang beautiful! I want to see it in person. Love the brick, love the inside paint colors and I can't get over the so called "backyard" no one living back there .... ever! Can't beat that!
I LOVE the new pet! I think it is a great addition to the Fam. What are we going to call him? You know he will eat lots of bugs. That would be totally sick to step on a frog---especially if he IS PRINCE CHARMING!?!-----Try and get a few more of those great candid shots of the boys, too. (The kind where you are actually being a voyeur into their playtime..)xoxox
I LOVE your new home! I bet your boys are in heaven with all the critters. We used to have frogs all the time in Oklahoma. I hated them :). We need to plan another trip soon. My house is always open. We have a guest house out by the pool with a kitchen so we could stay up all night laughing if we want. We need to make a trip out there to see your place.
Post a Comment