So my parents have a Canon camera that they have had for about two years. Unfortunately, they are not technologically savvy enough to import the pictures from the camera onto the computer. Therefore, when they came to visit I took it upon myself to import their pictures onto my computer to give them the opportunity to take more pictures on their already loaded (about 350 pictures) camera. I found many pictures of all of the trips they have taken in the past two years. Pictures of Jerusalem, church history, and then I found this picture..
Dad! Seriously?
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is the funniest thing I've read/seen in a long time.
LOL!!! My dad totally took pics like that...we went to disneyland when I was about 10 and there were numerous pictures of bikini clad women at the hotel pool...wth!?
Post a Comment