Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Guessing Game..


My boys love to play the guessing game. The following is an exerpt from one of the games I overheard.
Daniel: "I'm thinking of something that has a crack in it."
Jacob: "Is it a bum?"
Daniel: "Um, no.. It's like a bum but it is on the front part and it's smaller."
Dad intervenes: "Daniel!"
Daniel: "Um never mind."

5 comments:

Amy said...

Let me guess...it starts with 'Ma" and ends with "gina." At least he didn't state a more obvious clue relating to hair.

abbie higginson said...

That is so funny!! I laughed out loud!

DOC said...

LOVE the blog
... and the family

Amy said...

k i just had to comment..... very great. i laughed hard.i know whos family your kids belong to!!

love, ali

Amy @ OurScoop said...

Hey!! So glad to see your blog! Just so you know I went back a bit to read your blog and tears are literally STREAMING down my face!!!!! This is the funniest this I have ever read!!

So good to see you made your blog public! Your house looks AMAZING! Looks like it will be so fun out there! Minus your old neighbors! ;) Can't believe we missed your move! Sad your gone! But I'm so happy to stay in touch via blogworld! Tell everyone hello!