Friday, September 26, 2008

Weekend at Grandma Jill's and Granpa's


I gathered up the hoodlums and ventured down to Benjamin. We almost didn't make it because of Karma. Just as I was merging onto the freeway in a plethora of traffic, the radio played a song that spoke directly to me. I have never actually heard this song and would post a link if I new what it was, but the gist of it was this..
In fact the exact words of it was this..
"Just turn this car around.."
"Just turn this car around.."
and I almost did.
We did make it down after all and ended up with a "good time had by all."
Our first stop was at Grandma Swenson's to get a look at the painting she is doing of my kids. My grandmother is a master artist (as is my mother) and she agreed to paint my two youngest children. My mom has already painted David in a different painting, so I will now have a picture of each of my children. I have posted a picture of the painting and the subjects.
After that..
My sister, grandma and mother went to THE Brick Oven for lunch and then had a fun time shopping.

No comments: